Our APC is a natural polymeric protein isolated from the Spirulina sp. cyanobacterium grown in our facilities. Organized within an architecture called phycobilisomes, APC is an accessory pigment of photosynthesis in addition to chlorophyll.
Molecular weight: 104 kDa
Available in 2 forms:
– Precipitated form in a 100 mM phosphate buffer (pH7) saturated with 60% ammonium sulfate. Antimicrobial: 0.02% sodium azide.
– Lyophilized form from APC XL in solution in a 10 mM phosphate buffer (additive: sugar).
– ratios A650/A620 > 1.45
– ratios A650/A280 > 4.5
– ratios A280/A250 > 1.5
Quantities : 5 mg, 10 mg, 100 mg, 500 mg or by grams
– ratio A650/A620 obtained: 1.56
– ratio A650/A280 obtained: 5.12
– ratio A280/A250 obtained: 1.96